Recorded January 26, 2016
Companies on the forefront of creating a more human workplace stand to reap significant rewards in terms of employee well-being, engagement, retention, and employer brand. Yet, how can companies know which human workplace practices are most effective in creating that more human workplace culture? While employees are happy at work, more is needed to engage them and produce a sense of well-being, trust, optimism and confidence that can propel culture forward.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What makes a workplace more human
- The impact of a more human workplace on worker and company well-being
- How traditional metrics such as engagement, retention and employer brand correlate with human workplace practices such as recognition, transparency, empowerment, and respect for individual needs and growth.
- How emerging metrics such as happiness, employee well-being, and optimism drive cultural change
- Simple steps you can take to create a more human workplace