While most media coverage on the “future of work” is focused on AI taking our jobs and the looming skills gap, we know humans are very much at the heart of the future of work. Technology may take over the more menial tasks, but that’s opening up even more opportunities for companies to leverage the untapped creativity and innovation of their people.
The Workhuman® Analytics & Research Institute surveyed more than 3,500 full-time workers across the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom to get a glimpse at the future of work, as told from the perspectives of the humans in our organizations.
This survey report is designed for anyone invested in humanity at work – giving people leaders and executives practical insights to improve engagement, retention, recruitment, reward strategies, and performance management.
• Where the greatest flight risks are in your organization and how to keep those employees engaged
• The single most important perk across all ages and industries (hint: it’s not free food)
• How simple check-ins and career milestones can foster great emotional investment and employee loyalty
• New stats on the state of gender inequity and discrimination in the workplace
• The essential connection between workplace gratitude and belonging