How do you engage a workforce of more than 100,000 employees, working in the United States, China, Switzerland, and Brazil? What if 50 percent of the population is offline, without access to a company computer?
These are just a few of the challenges faced by Eaton, a leading power management company that sells to consumers in 175 countries. With such a diverse workforce, Eaton partnered with Globoforce to create E-STAR, their social recognition program to support a culture of recognition across the company.
Jennifer Sweda, compensation manager at Eaton, will be joining Traci Pesch, principal strategist & consultant at Globoforce, for a webinar next Thursday, October 27th at 2 p.m. ET to share more about Eaton’s recognition journey.
For a sneak preview, here are 5 ways that recognition is powering Eaton’s workforce:
- Just 6 months after the launch of E-STAR, 68% of employees were participating in the program. Another 82% of employees received a recognition moment in the first year.
- A creative E-STAR Wars campaign on “May the 4th” resulted in 551 additional awards given by employees.
- Every 65 seconds, a recognition moment is captured in E-STARs.
- In an employee survey, Eaton found that 79% of employees agree that STARs makes them feel valued and appreciated.
- That same survey showed a high correlation between giving & receiving of recognition and higher employee performance.
In the webinar, Jennifer and Traci will talk about how Eaton has kept the recognition program fresh and how you can find similar success at your company.
You’ll learn about:
- How to get executive buy-in and drive employee adoption of recognition
- Real employee stories from Eaton’s E-STAR program
- The powerful impact recognition has on retention, performance, and employee sentiment
Don’t forget to register here.
5 Ways Recognition Powers @eatoncorp global workforce #workhuman
Click To Tweet
We hope to see you next Thursday!