Are you interested in bringing social recognition to your company, but not sure where to begin? And what if – like in most organizations – you’re limited by time, budget, and resource constraints? How can you get the rest of your company on board?
We’ve received lots of great questions like these following WorkHuman 2017. It’s because many of the lessons learned at this year’s conference point to the inherent connection between building a culture of appreciation and creating a more human workplace.
Quite simply, launching a social recognition program is the first and easiest step to creating a more human workplace.
More companies are coming to the same conclusion. In collaboration with SHRM, we conduct an annual survey of HR leaders and practitioners to gauge the latest trends in the industry. Since we started this survey in 2011, there has been a steady increase in the number of organizations with values-based recognition programs. Those companies are seeing strong impacts in employee engagement, happiness, productivity, retention, and more.
A webinar will be co-hosted by Derek Irvine, vice president, client strategy and consulting at Globoforce, and Lynette Silva, senior recognition strategist at Globoforce. Drawing on experience from hundreds of successful customer launches, they will discuss how social recognition technology brings employees together. They’ll also address common barriers companies face on their recognition journey.
- How to address organizational barriers, such as time, budget, and resource constraints
- Best practices for designing a social recognition program with high employee adoption
- Examples of companies like yours that boosted engagement and retention with recognition
Here’s a quick snapshot of the 5 tips Derek and Lynette will cover:
- Gain executive sponsorship: It’s all about positioning recognition as an investment.
- Align to bigger goals: Values-based recognition drives the right behaviors in your organization.
- Assemble your launch team: Getting the right people on your team sets up your program for future success.
- Communicate your program: We help you by creating assets that support a change management campaign that spurs adoption (check out Hershey as an example).
- Future-proof recognition: One of the perks of working with Globoforce is we partner with you to ensure your program evolves with your organization.